Last Updated: October 21, 2022
• Through our website (“Websites”);
• Through services we provide to our clients (“Client Services”);
• Through any other offline business interactions you may have with us (“Offline Interactions); and through our surveys or assessments (“Assessments”).
Collectively, we refer to the Websites, Our Social Media, Emails, Client Services, Offline Interactions, and Assessments as the “Services.”
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Discover Your Open and Honest Stats
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We and our service providers use Personal Information for legitimate business purposes,
Providing the functionality of the Services and fulfilling your requests.
• To provide the Services’ functionality to you, such as arranging access to
your account, and providing you with related Client Services.
• To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise (e.g., when you send us questions, suggestions, compliments or complaints, or when you request other information about our Services).
• To send administrative information to you, such as information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
• To allow you to send or otherwise provide Services-related content to another person through the Services if you choose to do so.
• To perform Assessments or surveys and share the results with you.
• To compile anonymized data provided by you in books, marketing efforts, and materials to be used in connection with continuing to provide the services. We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
Discover Your Open and Honest Stats
Disclosure of personal Information
We disclose Personal Information:
To our third-party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us.
• These can include providers of services such as website hosting, Services- related consulting and monitoring, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services related to meeting our clients’ needs. By using the Services, you may elect to disclose Personal Information.
• On message boards, chat, profile pages, blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and content (including, without limitation, our Social Media), or through which you are able to send messages through the Services. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to other users and the general public.
We also use and disclose your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate, especially when
we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so:
To comply with applicable law and regulations.
• This can include laws outside your country of residence.
To cooperate with public and government authorities.
• For example, when we respond to a request or provide information we believe is important.
• These can include authorities outside your country of residence. To cooperate with law enforcement.
• For example, when we respond to law enforcement requests and orders or provide information we believe is important.
For other legal reasons.
• To enforce our terms and conditions; and
• To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual
Browser and device information;
Information collected through cookies and other technologies;
Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity;
Employment industry, education level and salary range; and Information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity.
If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy. We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
Through your browser or device:
Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services (such as the App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
• Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the computer that you are using. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the Services, pages visited, language preferences and other traffic data. For further information about cookies visit allaboutcookies.org. We do not currently respond to browser do-not-track signals. However, some third-party websites do keep track of your browsing activities. If you are visiting such websites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites you do not want to be tracked. You can enable Do Not Track by visiting the preferences or setting page of your web browser.
Connect With Us
To learn more about Know Honesty, individual and group online courses, C-level coaching, or to receive our newsletter that details core tools and insights, give us a call at 616-706-6791, or click the button below to fill out the contact form.